Izzie's avatar

J'Adore by Christian Dior

It's a pleasant fragrance, it really is, but there is nothing really interesting about it. It smells like shampoo, to me. And I like the way most shampoo smells, so I'm not saying it's off-putting, there's just nothing particularly unique about it.

It's one of those fragrances that I would have a hard time pointing out if I came across someone wearing it. I get as far as "that smells nice", but I can't pinpoint anything specific or particular about it that makes me go "oh, yeah, that's J'Adore"

That said, it is clean, inoffensive, easy to wear, feminine and "pretty". Probably great for women out there who aren't particularly interested in fragrances beyond wanting to smell good and inoffensive. But to someone who's smelled a lot of fragrances, this is dull, uninspired and common.

06 January, 2013