Leontion's avatar

Breath of God by B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful

Curious stuff. I imagine the potions classroom at Hogwarts to smell like this: bubble gum and blackened cauldrons.

Itís a rather clumsy blend of fruity top notes (I get bergamot although not listed in the official notes) and a smoky vetiver and tar base. I understand that this is an amalgamation of two blends, Inhale (fruity) and Exhale (smoky), by the same brand and it remains to my nose a fragrance of two distinct parts.

It smells like a studentís potions experiment. This isnít accomplished perfumery in my view, it lacks the refinement of say Dzing! and Bvlgari Black (which I reference not so much as smell alikes to Breath of God, but as examples of great fragrances crafted around disconcerting smoke/rubber/tar notes), but it is enjoyably weird.

I rate this neutral as I don't chose to wear it as a fragrance terribly often but I do find myself reaching for a whiff from the vial fairly regularly.

11th January, 2013