Marathon Alchemist's avatar

Honour Man by Amouage

At first I was not impressed. I thought, "Really? After Epic, Memoir, Ciel and even Dia?" I love Amouage and was not fond of Honour Man at first sniff. I was not convinced.

The day went on as I tested it and by the end of the day I knew it was something special. I wanted a strong, peppery scent that wouldn't fall short or overdo itself. The scent stood by me all day and lingered into the next. The stuff is strong.

The scent is a clean pepper provided by geranium. It is pepper sculpted by incense. It is a pepper fragrance with wearability and personality. An enhancing quality to one's own characteristics that blends with and becomes a part of you.

I thought Memoir or Epic was going to be my first Amouage but after spending the day/night/morning/evening with Honour, it was clear that this would be my entry into the wonderful world of Amouage.

07th November, 2012 (Last Edited: 12th January, 2013)