JoshPeters's avatar
    JoshPeters

Dior Homme Intense by Christian Dior

Another huge fan of DHI!

After much deliberation, I hunted high and low for this frag (I'm skeptikal on ordering online). I eventually found it in debenhams in Guildford. I instantly fell in love. I am a massive fan of DH but was dubious about wearing it in public due to the ubiquitous Iris note that dominates throughout. DHI was my answer as it is masterfully blended with cocoa, vetiver and lavender that IMO makes it a tad more masculine. I have been enjoying wearing this on cold nights in the snow.

Longevity is phenomenal, my skins seems to absorb frags like a sponge so was not dissapointed with my money spent. Projection and sillage are average for me which works well for me as I don't want to choke people out after all!

Huge thumbs up, I will always have this and if Dior ever discontinue I will hunt down Francois demachy!

20th January, 2013