's avatar

A*Men: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [hot chili pepper paste] by

This is THE MOST underrated of the line. When this was first released I automatically said pass. I mean chili pepper as a note? You're crazy. Well a year or so later as I have grown in my fragrance experiences I said eh why not and blind bought a bottle. Wow was I surprised. Yes I was a little worried because at first spray you do get straight up chili powder (very authentic) but as time passes the chili powder calms down and all the greatness that I liked about A*Men and hints of Pure Malt starts to come through and you get a very smooth and well balanced scent. If I didn't have a love affair with Pure Havane this would easily be my favorite from the Mugler house.

21st January, 2013