Robzrx7's avatar

Le MÔle by Jean Paul Gaultier

It took me a while to warm up to this fragrance but it is the fragrance that made me realize that you actually have to wear a particular scent before you can decide whether you like, love or hate it. The opening of Le Male is what initially turned me off about the fragrance. I got a peppery cardamom scent at the beginning that I didn't particularly care for. That is what made write off this scent initially that was until I smelled Le Male on co-worker of mine that had gone into the dry down. It made me actually test Le Male on my skin... well long story short is I got to experience the wonderful mint-lavender-cinnamon middle and the vanilla-tonka-amber finish. Im still not a huge fan of the opening but still an overall great scent. Projection is good while the longevity on my skin holds for 14+ hours.

27 January, 2013