gmstrack's avatar

Comme des Garçons 2 Man by Comme des Garçons

Comme des Garcons 2 Man by Comme des Garcons is an incense lover’s delight. I love smelling like I just stuck my head in a camp fire and then rolled around in random greenery. The usage of aldehydes is a stroke of genius that lends a cool yet waxy aspect to balance the huge bonfire burning in the back yard. The leather is aged liked a lived in jacket and doesn’t have that “beefy” steak-on-skin feel that can become overwhelming after a while. Yes, CdG 2 Man is much better than putting a steak in your pants. Also, this is loaded with Iso E super, but I guess I really enjoy my flavor enhancers. The rest of the fragrance involves citrus, spices, and in general, wood, but I really couldn’t tell you exactly what the notes are. The only issue I have with CdG 2 Man is development on the skin; after a couple hours the fragrance becomes a little generic.

4.5/5 Super! (heh)