Mattybono's avatar

Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Allure Homme Sport is my favorite Chanel fragrance and one of my all-time top picks in any category! It provides a glorious blend of delicious citrus, wood & pepper that keeps its presence throughout while drying down with some tonka-vanilla-musk creaminess to boot.

Do not be fooled by the "Sport" in the name, this is a classy, high-quality EDT!
    With 3 sprays: Longevity is SUPERB at 8-10 hours. Projection is better than great for the first 3-4 hours and even at 8 hours, I have received compliments long after I thought I was merely in "skins-sent" mode!

In my opinion, this is a year-round, any time of day or night fragrance that is a perfect "signature-scent" for nearly any age and you can always trust that it will perform well for any occasion. I am extremely confident that I will always own a bottle (or two) of Allure Homme Sport and highly recommend it to anyone even remotely considering it!
    It is a must-buy and an absolute legend! (10 out of 10)

21st February, 2013