Mick_Trick's avatar

Ireland Ireland

Terre d'Hermès Parfum by Hermès

One of my favourites, suitable anytime/anywhere, this is special juice. Right off the bat you are confronted by rich almost gourmand orange pomander accord, that curls lazily up from application areas, there is something heavy and luxurious about how this frag moves in air, almost like you can sense the density of the pure parfum concentration. I sense a slight tomato leaf accord on opening also, probably a combination of the notes that I read like that, but the best way I can describe, very aromatic and very beautiful. During the dry down the vetiver comes through with a velvety, sweet richness.

I find this projects less that TdH ETD (the EDT seems more focused on the higher pitch and flinty accords, EDP more on the orange pomander/woods accord), but has much better longevity. So I spray to both hands and back of neck (I avoid chest/front of neck - and this seems to avoid the problem of going anosmic during a wear), this way, I get amazing projection for the first few hours, but after that I get heavenly wafts intermittently and a beautiful skin scent.

Did I mention my wife practically pounces on me when I wear this? (Only other frags that have that effect on her are APOM, DHI & GIT.) All in all a quality scent... thank you Jean Claude Ellena.

02 March, 2013