mmmm's avatar
    mmmm

Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

I like this one. I have a natural light musky smell on my skin and this blends and makes something wonderful. Couldn't describe the notes as this is something way different than im used to but, a pleasant surprise considering this was a blind buy. I can see where people get the "animistic" smell, its like a slight musk with a sweet vanilla. The best way I can relate this smell is to that smell you get on your skin after rolling around with a sweet little thing who's wearing a vanilla/sweet pea kinda perfume. I get about 6 hours of noticeable silage with close to 10 sprays on my desert dry skin. I dont see this being an older gentlemen's fragrance nor a young guns scent, I think once your out of high school this is something you should seriously consider.

11th March, 2013