My_pep_pep's avatar

L'Homme de Coeur by Divine

Tested from a sample vial....

For the first 2 or 3 hours this is a nearly perfect office fragrance, calm and confident, smooth silver grey like the bottle, quiet and comfortable. Very easy to wear. But after about 3 hours, grrr......something cheap and sweet comes out and tips the whole thing over, I'm actually blaming the musk more than the vanilla but who knows, could be both. It ends up smelling kind of cheap, disappointing. The scent never quite recovers from this even though I can detect the earlier good parts trying to come back out. Sad.

For the first couple hours I was thinking this was like Dior Homme's quieter brother, but then it turns into cotton candy. Neutral rating, nearly a thumbs up, probably worth trying again because maybe today was a fluke? I don't remember that happening the other times I tried it.

13th April, 2013