Zgb's avatar

Croatia Croatia

The Game by Davidoff

I like it. It's for the masses indeed, but still, I like it. Davidoff finally made something that's got nothing to do with Cool Water. "The Game" is cold in character but also kind of a dark scent so the color of the bottle is complementary with the scent itself. The gin note is strong and berry notes are even stronger, pervasive actually, thus the fragrance itself is quite pervasive on my skin making it project excessively. It didn't rock my world but I really find it appealing and yet I'd really be naive if I found something "deep" and meaningful in it. Despite being unoriginal, I'll rate it thumbs up on account it smells relatively good to me and on me, projects great and lasts and...it's not yet another Cool Water flanker which is nice for a change.

17 April, 2013