kmfdm10392's avatar

Mouchoir de Monsieur by Guerlain

Having read that this is the "masculine version of Jicky" ( a particular favourite of mine ) I began my search for this Guerlain classic, and I must say I think I finally have found what I was looking for. Not quite as floral ( lavender ) as Jicky, and with an intense note of civet that is right up front, Mouchoir de Monsieur is without a doubt my fragrance of choice. Because of the heavy civet, I would warn the curious to try it before you buy it, unless you are like me and know pretty much what to expect. Longer lasting on me than most of Guerlain's products ( like Eau de Coq and especially Eau de Cologne Imperiale ) it is well worth the price and the effort to find. Another reason why Guerlain is really the only fragrance house that matters.

30th October, 2006