laurent's avatar

Fleur du Male by Jean Paul Gaultier

I just come back from "the center" and gave a good spray of "fleur du Male" and I am furious that million will buy it maybe because the white bottle will become a must have - but frankly the "NOSE" behind this scent is taking us for a ride ------ and a big one.

THIS IS AS FLAT AS A BOTTLE CRYSTAL CHAMPAGNE WITHOUT BUBBLES.

I thought LE MALE was a great creation but not for me - but "Fleur du Male" is just so not original it has all the Jean paul Gaultier style but no charactere with just a spray I smell everybody and that is not good.
    The problem with this scent by the time you purchase it - it is already PASSE and SO WHAT.
    LOVELY BOTTLE AND PRESENTATION but this once again NOT ENOUGH.
    With a white bottle like that I was waiting something soooo unusual and It felt FLAT.

This is why I think Niche Perfumers are doing sooooo well.

I rarely give thumbs down but I dont know why anybody should spend money on a lovely bottle that smells NEARLY bad - unless you walk with the bottle around your neck

Laurent