ls.ten.eleven's avatar

Curve for Men by Liz Claiborne

I first smelled 'Curve' on a co-worker about three years ago and I too had to have some. I love the way it smells. I dress business casual to work and many times I'll wear my shirts two days before I throw them down the chute. I smell 'Curve' in my closet, in my bathroom, even in the basement (in the laundry basket) I can always detect that distinctive note. 'Curve' smells good on me (and to me) and I know it does 'cause I get compliments and comments by both male and female.
    I always know when I wear 'Curve' folks will tell me all day how good I smell. After all, isn't that what we want? Don't we want to turn people on with our fragrance? Sure we do. Are you sure it doesn't have some pheromones in it? Whenever I smell it, it kinda makes me want to...well, let's say it works. Strange though, even though it is very popular, I don't smell it too often. I'll always wear 'Curve' (even though I love'Vetiver' by Guerlain and 'Black Jeans' by Versace). When I get out of the shower, I use the massage oil all over (I have dry skin), then I use the deodorant on all heavy perspiration areas (it makes your stuff smell good);^) and finally I spray cologne on my neck, behind my ears, and around my hairline. By that time I am reeking (that's right!) and smellin' damn good.

24th December, 2000