pandabear25's avatar

Rykiel Rose by Sonia Rykiel

I found this on an internet perfume website: "French fashion designer Sonia Rykiel brings forth Rykiel Rose, a charming rose fragrance in a pink-tinted, sweater-shaped bottle.
    Rykiel's daughter, Nathalie Rykiel, inspired the youthful blend. Freesia, peony, and lychee fruit form a soft, fruited green opening that develops into a brilliant heart of rich Bulgarian rose. Amber, sandalwood, and teakwood support the full-bodied heart, adding spicy depth and balance to the rose bounty.
    I have a sample of this and I like it, don't love it, but it's a nice warm rose scent. I love the spicy notes in the base, I just wish this lasted longer on me! It dries down very quickly and just leaves a light sweet smell on my skin. I want to try the original Sonia Rykiel, I bet that these would work well together.

12th October, 2006