pandabear25's avatar

Fantasy by Britney Spears

I bought a decant of this because I found the notes interesting and ones that I enjoy in other perfumes, so I thought I'd give this one a try. Lychee, Quince, Kiwi, Cupcake Accord, Jasmine, White Chocolate, Orchid, Musk, Orris Root, Wood. I was actually curious about the cupcake accord because I've never seen it in another fragrance before. I put this on today after my shower and came downstairs to check my email and mess around on my computer and I was leaning my head on my hand and got a whiff of it and I kept thinking, "wow, that smells really good!" Then I keep telling myself that this is Fantasy from Britney Spears and then I keep getting a waft of it as I sit here...I'm very impressed, but I like very sweet candy-like scents. My all time fav is Lolita Lempicka if that tells you anything.

25th October, 2006