pandabear25's avatar
    pandabear25

CK In 2U Her by Calvin Klein

I found this info on Sephora's website: ck IN2U her is a fresh floriental, combining notes of pink grapefruit, sugar orchid and neon amber to create the ultimate sensory experience of fresh, warm and sexy. Fresh but warm; a tension that creates sexiness.

Notes:
    Redcurrant Leaves, Sicilian Bergamot, Pink Grapefruit Fizz, Sugar Orchid, White Cactus, Red Cedar, Neon Amber, Vanilla Souffle.
    Style:
    Spontaneous. Sexy. Connected.

Wow! I'm actually the first person to review this! I bought a nice decant of this and just sprayed it on about 15 minutes ago... I have to say that this is very nice! It's warm and spicy and very wearable. I think the bergamot keeps it nice and fresh while the amber and vanilla base warm it up. I adore scents with vanilla in them, so this is perfect for me! But what the heck is neon amber???

16 April, 2007