Biffo_the_Bear's avatar

Wales Wales

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

I feel that one can only truly judge a cologne by combining one's own opinion with the opinions of others, as I tend to consider the thoughts of those around me who have to bear my scent as equally if not more important than my own opinion.

To say that I've only ever had compliments from the fairer sex when I'm wearing this (and experiences not dissimilar to Tiberius where some ladies just won't leave you alone) would be a massive understatement - it has persistently elicited the most positive reaction out of everything I own (although I have my suspicions that Rive Gauche works a great deal better, but on a more subliminal level). Added to the fact that I also think it's quite nice, then it clearly gets a very pronounced thumbs up!

09 September, 2006