PigeonMurderer's avatar

Finland Finland

La Base for Him by Magic Helvetia

If Geir Ness tried to capture "The Power of Norway" in the bottle before this, then I figure this is an attemp of Le Base (Magic Helvetia) to do the same for Switzerland.

I`ve never been to Switzerland, but I imagine they could have done much better job here. At least I would like to think Switzerland as more interesting place comparing to the dull nature of this scent.
    Le Base for Him is a well made scent, though. And I find it fairly complex as well. But the scent is simply not that compelling nor unique, and with the insane price tag like this one has, these are the major elements I am looking for.

A very green scent that is tart and crispy. Warm base of pinewood and oakmoss is covered with collection of bitter, aromatic herbs.

11th November, 2008