Tovah's avatar

Eau des 4 Reines by L'Occitane

Eau des 4 Reines sounds so regal and formal that I expected this to be a sort of new Nahema. Not so! This is a bright, fresh rose with fruity undertones. This is unmistakably a rose perfume, but the tea, mandarin, and blackberry in the blend provide a take on rose that I've seen before only in the great Rosines. I honestly prefer Eau des 4 Reines to Roseberry!

I have the edt and the lasting power is shameful. I can smell it for all of a minute, and then it completely disappears. I look forward to trying this in edp, because it's such a beautiful fragrance. If the edp doesn't last, I'll surely buy the bath products so that I can layer for better lasting power...

Even though this scent is fresh and lively, I like to wear it at night, and to spray my bedsheets with it. It's a lazy romantic kind of fragrance that smells warm and sweet.

07 December, 2006