Tovah's avatar
    Tovah

Aphrodisiac by Lumar of Beverly Hills

Feminine, romantic, and alluring, I love this seductive white floral. I was drawn to Aphrodisiac in Apothia, initially because of the heady, mysterious tuberose note I smelled in the air. I followed my nose to a counter, where it seemed like everyone in the boutique had been spraying Aphrodisiac onto scent strips. After one sniff on a strip, other fragrances seemed to fade to black. This is mesmerizing: tropical, heady, feminine, and intense. Aphrodisiac is a gorgeous pink-colored fragrance that's as sensual as an island garden in full bloom. It begins as a bright, sparkling rosy floral, but it develops into a temptress, with tuberose, and amber. Top notes:neroli, mimosa, orange blossom, white rose; Middle notes: lily of the valley, tonka, tuberose; Base notes: coffee flower, hibiscus seeds, patchouli, amber. Aphrodisiac is an "easy" scent for me, it's stimulating, and just incredibly pretty - perfect for anytime. If I can't decide which fragrance to wear, I'll reach for Aphrodisiac, confident that it will smell lovely and radiant all day long. This is one of my husband's favorites of all my fragrances; for once, we agree!

24 November, 2008