ubuandibeme's avatar
    ubuandibeme

Theorema by Fendi

Discontinued? Has the perfume world gone mad? This is truly one of the most luxurious, well crafted fragrances ever to grace my pulse points. Theorema is a spicy oriental of classic composition possessing a sweet & creamy character in a "Luten-esque" sort of way. I smell nutmeg and cardamom for sure, along with cinnamon. Orange blossom and most likely some carnation - I get a 'clove' vibe here. Not too strong, but evident. Ambery woods and some patchouli in the base. This mixture is so rich and well crafted there are probably a dozen other notes living here that I cannot discern. It is my opinion that fans of Coco by Chanel, Opium by YSL, or even (possibly) Musc Ravageur under the Frederic Malle label would take kindly to this gorgeous perfume. Thumbs up, now I'm off to find a bottle...

31st July, 2009