ubuandibeme's avatar

Nuits de NoHo by Bond No. 9

The first time I tried Nuits de NoHo it didn't seem like anything special. I used the tiniest amount from a sample vial and thought it a bit too strong. In a hurry, I did'nt have time to wash and apply something else, so I just 'went with it'. Lo and behold, heads were turning, compliments were flying, and I was forced to re-evaluate this frag with my own chemistry. Finally, able to get to the Basenotes website, how suprised I was to read TOVAH'S initial and then subsequent commentary on this scent!!! I feel pretty much about the same. After wearing this one a few times, I appreciate that it is provocative, and yes - expressive. The patchouli in this formulation is ultra pleasing to my nose. The top-notes of pineapple leaves, mandarin and bergamot are uniquely juicy, with just the right amount of sweet. "Clean" & "Sexy" were some of the compliments I received when wearing NdNH! Now truthfully, what woman wouldn't want to smell clean and/or sexy?! Two thumbs way up.

16 October, 2007