ubuandibeme's avatar

Bulgarian Rose by Demeter Fragrance Library

While waiting in the checkout line at the local Marshall's, I spotted an inconspicuous display of Demeter fragrances. Right next to the bottle of Play-Doh scent I noticed this Bulgarian Rose and took a little sniff. I was shocked at the decent quality, and delightfully authentic rose fragrance that eminated from this cheap juice! It was really cheap too - only $7.99 for a 1 oz. bottle. I believe it could hold its' own in a blind sniff against other "Bulgarian Roses" in much higher price categories. For a bottle of decent fragrance under ten bucks - this one's worth scrounging the discount shelves to find! PS ~ I'm going back tomorrow to purchase this...even if I end up using it to scent my bed linens the price is totally worth it!

02nd November, 2007