nmalakhow's avatar
    nmalakhow

Acier Aluminium by Creed

My newest purchase (and the happiest purchase I've made in a long time). I must confess my first thought was apple pie + metallic musk--yet quite pleasing. As it settled down, it evolved into one of the nicest, most distinct powdery drydowns I've experienced.

Another reviewer likened it to a Victorian boudoir. I smelled that quality and was (admittedly) enamored--at once very modern and old-fashioned, which translated to elegant.

A friend of mine who has a self-described "allergic" to scents (walking within ten miles of a sephora gives her a terrible headache) even complimented me.

Logevity was pretty good (better than I get for most EdP strength Creeds) and sillage was clearly effective.

One downside--when I got home at the end of the night (after 5hrs plus out) the nice dry-down had turned a bit sour smelling, but I can live with that if I get to take the ride that heads there.

25 December, 2006