GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR's avatar

Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent

Nevermind any what anybody says about this. It smells like warm cotton candy. It's warm, full bodied, and very smooth and creamy, as one might imagine cotton candy froth to be. It also brings to mind the flavour of half a dozen large marshmallows melted into a foam in some hot chocolate. If you like that you'll love this.

I must admit that after initially being very disappointed with it as a blind buy, I am starting to like it. Lately I've been wearing it every day, but I still seem to be in a testing phase as I don't think I wear it very well. I think this would do quite well as a women's fragrance, and I'm surprised that it isn't at least unisex. If you're going to divide up fragrances into male and female, I really don't think this fits in the male side of things.

25 December, 2006