_R$_'s avatar
    _R$_

Touch for Men by Burberry

This is a very original scent that I purchased blind based on the recommendations recieved here. While some people expressed concerns of this scent being too sweet, harsh, or even stimulating allergetic reactions, I have found this scent to be quite pleasing, and a staple of the Burberry line. The scent itselft does not have the Ho-Hum smell of most crap put out by clothing designers today, and at first I didn't like it. After wearing it for a night, and letting it cool down into something less abrasive to the nose, I LOVED it. Girls would stop me and ask me what I was wearing, there boyfriend NEEDS some. The most prominent notes are the Vetiver, Oakmoss, Violet, and Pepper. It is a great scent for a night out, or even at the office. A word to the wise; two sprays is enough.

08 October, 2006