Aiona's avatar

Obsession for Men by Calvin Klein

Back in 1985, I accidentally left a chicken fried steak in one of my purses for two weeks. I could not find the source of the smell! It was most irritating! When I finally found it, it had leaked grease all in my purse. I couldn't get the smell out of that purse, afterwards.

A few years later, I noticed there were a whole lot of guys going around smelling like a two-week old chicken fried steak. Turns out, they're wearing this new cologne called "Obsession for Men." Even now, I can't smell a guy with this on, without thinking of rotten chicken fried steak.

The ironic thing is, all the cutest guys were wearing this. So I get weird mixed feelings from smelling this cologne! Revulsion and attraction. . . .

You can smell a guy wearing this a mile away. It's strong and has staying power.

02 September, 2006