mademoiselle_nicole's avatar

France France

Tabac Blond by Caron

This is all about class, it is so chic that it stands out.
    I feel I put on the courage of the flapper girls of the 20th when I wear it. It's comforting and audacious at the same time. Dark,unpresentable,overly and overlt chic.It is that tipe of fragrance that tells, well Baby I am who I am, like it or leave it, but if you like it, we could be...
    nonchalance brought to excellence. Tabac Blond is perfection in balance but with that little touch of neglection that doesn't permit it to be overdone. It is like the french mentality. They do a marvellous coat with the most delicious hand-embroidery you have ever seen... and then let one button hang lose...
    is is all about doing something extraordinary and then leave a touch of it hang lose ,just as if sth too precise would disturb the grandeur. if it all was perfect, it would not be chich any longer.
    I adour this