miguel's avatar

Slovenia Slovenia

Antaeus by Chanel

I got myself my very first bottle of Anteus back in '94 when I was 18 - still in high school. Since I wore only black clothes in those days it was just the matter of time when would that clasic black "so veray Chanel" bottle catch my eyes (and nose). God, I still remeber the rush that went down my spine when I sensed the fragrance for the first time. Dark, mysterious, heavy, seductive, sexy, rich, bold and maybe in depth just a bit sweet. And though 18, I had a hell-of-an- attitude to wear it.
    Even now in 2006 women love it, but I find meny men to be afraid of it. Both wearing it themselves or noticing it on another men. It actually takes a lot of a men to wear it like it's suposed to be worn. One of my all time top 3 frangrances. Wondering what would EDP feel like on my skin...

12th December, 2006