carlos-uk's avatar

White Musk for Men by Body Shop

I bought this recently having always found the Womens White Musk to be totally distinctive and intoxicating (both in a good way). This is unmistakeably White Musk but done with a difference that makes it wearable for a man. I can't say that I find it to be totally different from the Womens version but frankly, I don't care. One thing I have noticed with this is its longevity is far greater than any Body Shop mens fragrance I have bought previously. I could smell this the next morning and it wasn't the worst smell to wake up too (hell, it beats the smell of Cat Food first thing in the morning). What I would say about this Mens interpretation is that it's actually to my nose a borderline scent. I feel it could just as easily be a Unisex scent as it has those original qualities but does not stray to far into the heavy masculine notes. What can I say to convince you other than give this one a try!

12 July, 2008