Andrewthecologneguy's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

Iceberg Homme by Iceberg

Calvin Klein Eternity's european cousin, complete with all the standard euro exuberances. Better than Eternity? I think so, but you will have to apply a bit heavy. It expands and flouresces in all the areas Eternity will simply show you. I like it. Is it worth the purchase if you can find it? Yes...if you've once had Eternity and no longer have it. It will be like visiting an old friend who is now more lively and entertaining.

That review was based on a sample. I got a full bottle last year and the frag s totally different. I wouldn't compare it to eternity anymore. To my nose it is a sweet white pepper, though no pepper is listed in the notes. I love this and I think it is still very relevant 20 years after. I wear this when I want to throw that curve ball...no one seems to know what it is. And that;s the way I like it ;)

18 April, 2008 (Last Edited: 22 October, 2010)