mikeperez23's avatar

Coach The Fragrance by Coach

Starts out REALLY GARDENIA-ish. I didn't get the violets, and maybe I got the lily (not sure) but definitely a soft velvety (not powdery) white floral note. I got NO guava (which sucked, because I was looking forward to the guava).

An hour or so after application I got the honey notes, the gardenia faded and it became much more 'herbal'...sorry to be so general. The middle was my least favorite part.

The dry down then immediately turned soapy & then a very faint sandalwood that disappeared as soon as my nose left my skin. 2-3 hours it was gone.

I'm disappointed. I think Coach was trying to still remain serious with this scent, while also appealing to the young fragrance wearers of today (or should I say, of the demographic that buys Coach bags...). However it's just not complex enough for me to add to my Wardrobe.

04 October, 2008