Mitulove's avatar
    Mitulove

Dear John by B Never Too Busy Be Beautiful

Lovingly created from traditional masculine notes of clove and cedarwood, Dear John is a comforting, soothing fragrance. Sharpened with the vibrancy of uplifting lime and mandarin this woody, musky scent has a wonderfully aromatic quality. Add to this a hint of just brewed coffee, spicy cassia and black pepper and it conjures feelings of security and trust in an instant. Musky and a little smoky too, its reassuring warmth will make the wearer incredibly huggable. I really want to like fragrances from this new sister company of Lush, but so far I'm having no luck. I smelled this from the bottle and tried it myself--it faded fast on my skin and hung around stinkily on the fabric of my shirt. My husband put it on, but it almost immediately disappeared on him as well *sigh*. From the description and from the bottle I had such high hopes.

21st January, 2007