mnaonbn's avatar

Dior Homme by Christian Dior

It does indeed smell (partly and only momentarily) like lipstick, makeup, the bottom of a purse, crayons, pencils, and the many other amusing adjectives used below. I've actually been searching for such a fragrance--I know it's odd but I really like the smell of lipstick. Anyway, the problem with this frag is that once the initial lipstick quality is gone, the frag becomes evocative of licorice, which I know is not in the composition. Anyway, I can't stand the smell of licorice--if nausea (not vomit but nausea) had an odor, I think licorice would be it. Bottom line: It does smell like lipstick but only partly and for a few minutes; then it smells like licorice, which makes me think of nausea and an old woman. My search for a fantastic lipstick frag continues.

07 January, 2009