Scentologist's avatar
    Scentologist

Stephen Jones by Stephen Jones

I finally got a chance to sample this one. At first, I was blown away. What immediately came to mind was cold moon rocks. It does have that space fizziness enveloped around what I would perceive as moon rock. Or, I suppose a dry cold stone rock on earth would be the same. I was really digging it until it developed a little further. I started to warm just a little. Then I was reminded of Magma that has been cooled and blackened on the surface but still red and warm underneath. It was just past this point that it started to get cloying and annoying on me. I appreciate this for the imagination that went in to it but, I don't think it is wearable for me. A neutral rating for its spectacular beginning but not a thumbs up for its horrible dry down.

24 July, 2010