jdnba's avatar

Muschio / Musk by Santa Maria Novella

Tried this one today for the first time at an upscale barbershop in new orleans on magazine street. I had not tried it before because they, at one point decided to stop carrying it because they were carying their sister company's musk--Lorenzo V. I purchased that at the time because its a truly beautiful scent(lots of compliments from some beautiful women). Today though when i tried this i was very pleasantly surprised. This is an excellent fragrance, that in my opinion is exactly what i had been looking for in a frag. I own up to 20 bottles of cologne including l'artisan mure et musc, Lorenzo vill musk, Chergui, varvatos, gucci homme II, art of shaving sandalwood, nicole miller men(awsome at first, now boring as hell) among others....this is the best and makes me want to give away my other bottles. Buy it as soon as you can.

30th May, 2007