eRL00p's avatar

Casual Friday by Escada

I tested this out yesterday at the mall. It is WONDERFUL!
    if you love Diesel Fuel For Life, or Polo Double Black, this scent is for you. It is like the two combined. It really reminds me of Australian soft licorice. they only had the aftershave for $38, so I did not buy it. I am going to be keeping an eye out for this in stores.

It is a very soft and full bodied fragrance. I assume it is great for winter wear; the light crisp December air should only make this more delicious. Both my bottles of Diesel FFL have run out-- it was my everyday winter scent and worked so well with the outside air. I may end up buying the aftershave considering the only thing holding the diesel cologne back from being my scent of choice was it does not come in an aftershave version. I wonder how well the two pair together~

27th July, 2009