eRL00p's avatar

Boss in Motion by Hugo Boss

this is a somewhat expensive fragrance, but when you look at the bottle you can see why its priced a lil bit higher than other fragrances. 1.3 oz instead of 1.7 3.0 oz instead of 3.4.
    i believe this is a gourmand type scent, although it is not disgusting like many other gourmands i come across. This one lasts very well over time for me, and works well when i heat up. My brother used to sneak into my room and use this one all the time~
    It took me a long time to get a second bottle, but once i did, i wore it almost everyday for 2 weeks. That is Very Rare for me. Im on basenotes, i doubt the majority of us stick to one fragrance.

This is a different fragrance, but Not one of those "do i like it or not" types. It is very nice, it can be very versatile-- i wear it to the gym, and out for evening dates. it is just so delicious. It is a shame the other Boss In Motion fragrances are so synthetic and weak lasting. I made a journey out to try the others and was sadly disappointed by this ones siblings. Stick with this boss in motion-- ive received compliments from those I had hoped to make an impression on.

28th July, 2009