eRL00p's avatar

DKNY Be Delicious Men by Donna Karan

I came across this one shortly after it came out. It is a fresh fruity scent which comes close to that overly synthetic vibe from lacoste fragrances. I bought the aftershave first, which wreaked havok on my skin-- im not sure if i was using too much.... or if it was simply the aftershave. either way, i do not have this problem with other scented aftershaves. Instead of buying the spray bottle, i bought the dkny red delicious for men, which i thought smelled better in store... hmm. back on track, this one is nice, and its consistent. You will smell good for a while and its a playful fragrance. This seems to have disappeared from many of the mall stores, yet is still available in some (macys). I am sure I can find a bottle of this super cheap on ebay someday, and that is probably the day I will buy one.

30th July, 2009 (Last Edited: 13th August, 2009)