eRL00p's avatar

cK one Electric by Calvin Klein

Starts out great with the bright lime and fairly sweet, but not sugary sweet. I prefer this over the somewhat similar scent dkny be delicious. Its a unisex scent, which starts out for men but ends as a womans fragrance. The bright lime green is lovely, and wearable by men or women. I bought this after my first test at a carsons, loving it. I wore it for about a month but had to stop. Once this fragrance drys down to its female 'perfume" base, its not for guys. I had Men stopping me asking me either 1. if i was wearing perfume, or 2. why I was wearing womens perfume.

Great fragrance, 4 stars, but more for women than unisex. I gave it to my girlfriend and my only complaint now is that she tends to overdo it at times.

try and get a sample of this, as I did not notice the perfume dry down at first. It may just be my skin chemistry after reading all these other reviews of people saying its a masculine scent.... but it still smells the same on my gf & i love that I can still smell this amazing scent (on her ;)

03 December, 2008