eRL00p's avatar

Kiton Black by Kiton

Kiton Black is in my top 5 fav fragrances. The aftershave is marvelous! It just works wonders on my skin. lasts very long for me, extremely pleasant, fruity WithOut being sugary-sweet at all. It is like Abercrombie Fierce without the metal note to it. I do pickup the suede note, and overall, the fragrance is very comfortable. A night outside, combined with a light breeze to bring the scent towards others= wonderful.

A little goes a long way-- 2 sprays Max. the aftershave is so calming, my skin is instantly cooled and i usually do not need moisturizer after. Some aftershaves make me feel like I just shaved with an old nicked razer, while this one leaves my skin (gummy? baby skin?)-- however you want to say it, it is my favorite aftershave. It seems a bit out of place for everyday use, unless your wearing a suit day to day. i do not pickup the dirty or wood notes, and I would have never guessed lemon was in it. Read Bingos review, it describes it well.

28 July, 2009