eRL00p's avatar

Ed Hardy Man by Christian Audigier

The chalky brown candy people have been mentioning, is a sort of tootsie roll chocolate, with light sharp citrus. I originally bought both this and love and luck for men, and let my brother choose which one he wanted for christmas. He choose this one and I remember being disappointed--it was the good one. After not smelling it for so long, I can pickup a synthetic background which reminds me of freshly opened plastic sealed packages. It is somewhat like a polo double black with less fruity notes, and thicker chocolate/coffee? notes. Fall has just begun, and this seems like the perfect time for me to start using my .5oz bottle. The air here gets really sharp, dry and cold--these thicker gourmand type fragrances thrive in that atmosphere.

01st October, 2009