eRL00p's avatar

Love and Luck for Men by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]

Saw this at Macys today=- I almost bought this blind online bc I really like the regular Ed Hardy. After smelling this fragrance, I would not have felt bad purchasing blind bc it is in the right category for me.

It is a nice light fresh (kinda fruity) scent, which seems very familiar to me. I would say its like a combination between Aqua Di Gio, YSL and another mystery scent. When first sprayed, It has a nice sharp lemony citrus scent- which quickly looses the lemony smell and goes into a deeper citrus. I smell the violet, and I love it, it gives a nice smooth center which sets this one apart from the fragrances it reminds me of.
    I sprayed this on my hand @ Macys, then walked over to Nordstrom hoping to find a gift set- they did not even have this fragrance out- they said January- so I went back over to Macys and picked up a bottle.
    If you loose yourself in teh fragrance, you pick up a faint pungent smell. This is where it reminds me of YSL. YSL works horribly on my skin, but Love and Luck seems to work wonders so far.

The base is nice, not too strong, not anything special. It has quite a few common notes to it, yet still manages to create its own scent. This will be a common fragrance in my repertoire.

06 December, 2008