eRL00p's avatar
    eRL00p

Eternity Summer for Men 2009 by Calvin Klein

I meant to try this one out when I first saw it in stores a few months ago (before summer began), but I loved ck one summer 2009 so much I bought that one right away.
    When first sprayed, it is a bit leafy and fruity smelling= very good. It looses the leafiness quick but retains the fruity melon-y notes for a while. I would have bought this one today if I had not already bought a summer fragrance. If you think ck one summer 2009 is a bit too feminine, buy this-- they are in the same category. both are fruity and candy smelling without being sticky or overly sweet. I didnt wear this one long enough to pickup the peppery notes ThrowingShade describes, but I may have to take another look at it-- I have a good amount of citrus/fruity frags and have been looking more for a masculine scent for days when I do not shave. odysseusm places this fragrance well-- if you are looking for a citrus fruity fragrance, this one is pretty good. In the end, I would buy this fragrance If I came across it at a good price-- but as for now im set for "summer" fragrances.

31st July, 2009