TaraYvonne's avatar

Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido

Ok, to the guy who thinks we're all imagining the dirty sexy smell of this frag and that we all read too many romance novels...you are outnumbered buddy so face it! I don't read romances, but this one makes me feel like I am in the middle of one. My husband puts this on, and it's on! It's like the man you shouldn't want because you know better. He's hot, sensual, a little dirty and has had way too many women-but Lord help you, you just can't stay away from him! That's what MKK is for me. I get a whiff of lion pee like at the zoo, something then incredibly sensual and wrong. It repels me, then turns me on. When my husband puts this on I have to walk away from the primal smell for awhile. But then I find myself drawn in against my will, to whiff him over and over again. Then I just can't stay away from him-I have to be against his chest. That is the mystery of this compelling fragrance. You may hate it, you may love it. Any way you slice it, it will raise eyebrows or melt bodies together and that's just cool.

09 January, 2009