Johnson73's avatar
    Johnson73

Wall Street by Bond No. 9

This really doesn't smell like any Creed to me; however, I do find that Wall Street smells like a higher-quality Unforgivable with cucumber thrown in. It's certainly pleasant, and I would wear it if given a bottle, but I would not purchase it for myself, particularly at Bond's prices.

Edit: Well, I thought I had this one figured out, but Wall Street has grown on me in a big way during my last few wearings. I suppose I was trying too hard to relate it to other fragrances instead of judging it on its own merits. Although certain notes bring to mind other scents, as a whole, I find Wall Street to be unique. The cucumber and ozonic notes give it a "crisper" feel than others, while I also detect a melon note that gives it some added depth. While fairly linear, it lasts a long time. Thumbs up.

12 August, 2009 (Last Edited: 17 August, 2009)