debbiej15's avatar

Angel by Thierry Mugler

What first attracted me to this fragrance was the shape of the bottle. Honestly! I picked it up in the department store just to look at it with no intentions of buying it. I didn't even know what it was called.

After I saw that it was called "Angel" I decided to try it. I sprayed a little on my wrist and went on my way shopping. I just couldn't stop sniffing my wrist off and on for the next several hours. Finally I just had to go back to the perfume counter and spray it on again. This time there was no turning back, Angel was mine.

The fragrance will envelope you in a sense of peace and serenity. It will remind you of cozy evenings on cold winter nights by a fire with hot chocolate and marshmallows.

Every time I wear this fragrance my husband wants to get "just a little closer" it seems. I gues you could call this fragrance heaven sent.

01st September, 2005