AnnaSa's avatar

Sweden Sweden

Dolce & Gabbana by Dolce & Gabbana

This is one of my favourite designer fragrances. I remember trying it when it was released in the early nineties, but couldn't wear it then - I was probably too young for it. It's very feminine - but in a powerful way, this is a scent for women, not girls.

It's very warm, floral oriental scent, yet fresh - probably because of the lovely basil and ivy top notes. The drydown is divine, musk with a hint of vanilla. It is very well balanced and long-lasting, it lasts all day for me, but then I live in a cold climate. I use this one during cold autumn and winter days to heat me up.

I agree on what other reviewers said - this is a classic! The only thing that reveals it to be a 90's scent is the packaging, that could probably use an update - but I hope they never change the juice!

29 December, 2008